History

Jochen Müller retired from active business life –
but remains involved as a consultant

Today


13.11 Official opening of Works II at Rheinwaldstrasse 11 in Rottweil

2009


Planning and execution (2009) of Works II – new construction on the Rheinwaldstrasse

2008


Celebrating 111 years of AMR

2005


Berit Müller becomes the fourth generation to join the company management

2001


Expansion of the lower production hall with materials stores, transverse hall and paint shop

1999


Expansion of office building at Hochmaurenstrasse 9

1966

August Müller starts a mill construction and mechanical repairs company in the middle of Rottweil that is still in operation today under the same name

1965


Company moves into the new production facilities for crane systems of up 20 t lifting capacity

1962


Planning and commencement of the construction of the new hall on the Hochmaurenstrasse

1960

Willi Müller takes over the production, and later on the sales force, on the Hochmaurenstrasse and the Marienstrasse, plus the agricultural machinery

1928


Mechanical production commences at the works at Hochmaurenstrasse 9

1924


Willi Müller joins the company as an apprentice

1919


August Müller Junior joins the company as an apprentice

1918


First patents granted for the Greif stone crusher

1914

August Müller starts a mill construction and mechanical repairs company in the middle of Rottweil that is still in operation today under the same name

1894